Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why Why Why?????

It is 3 more day's, I'm going to have my final exam for semester 1. The first exam subject on the first day is project management. Due to the doom's day is quite near already, but I really don't have any desire to study it. Since in this 2 days my mind is thinking about love and relationship, I also don't why it it could suddenly occurred and hunting down my study time.

It doesn't mean that I was suddenly falling in love with somebody else, but from the previous of my dreams girl that have not yet be answer why that sometimes I could got a red, green or yellow sign from her?? Therefore, I put some question below to know how does really love can be achieved in my life.

Why everybody can be success in their love or relationship?? Why Love are always ended if one of the couple is in different race, religion, country and same age?? Why some of the love are looking for the physical and handsomeness?? Why some of the love is not looking to any sacrifice and kindness that we have did??




Unpredictable love's,
Danboyz


4 comments:

Nella said...

Wah.. How ROMANTIC you are!! No worries about this stuff, dood. Everyone will have the chance, just the timing only =D

Ming said...

that is the reality dan, no one can knows what happen..

compare to someone that is feeling in love right now.. :p

Jazzsen said...

Oh come on! who needs relationship when you already had a pretty steady relationship with ZARA or Pull And Bear. Girls will come and go...but ZARA or Pull and Bear will always have great stuff and good discount!

Linda Tan said...

Jen: We all do need love. I think you too... (I know yours okay!!!!) :P

Dan: Aduh mak... tuh ce tidak sopan bgt yah dan... Mai sedih la.. Baru w tinggal bntr ja, dah sibuk cari cinta lama. GImana dikau ini... Like what nella said, everybody will have the change, it's the timing problem. Good that you are not in relationship now, coz, you might not be prepared for it yet. So concentrate on your study.

Take things step by step. Our time will come, eventually soon =D