Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Incoming plumbing

Today I overslept and woke up after 9 , I forgot today I got an incoming plumbing person who have been makes an appointment with me yesterday when they came check for my leaking bathroom. So I woke up after they bank the door and keep calling me, I didn't realized those who came for fixing my bathroom is Indonesian too, his name is Rianto from surabaya ( has been living in Malaysia since 25 years ago ) He is so friendly, during the fixing he always keep chit chat with me. After all is over, Oh my Godd !!!!! my rooms seems like a rubbish, all was full of rock and sand, no wonder how dirt is it, I have to clean it by my self. After everything is done, I went to carrefour with Jensen and Frans. We got our lunch at Kopitiam and I felt disappointed with service, then everybody have finish their lunch, my order hasn't came yet. Right after the lunch, I went to jensen home in purpose to do the WMM documentation. As usual, we cant started our assignment, before doing some chit chat and movies, finally I have started doing and so do him. At least I completed around 30% of the documentation, in the end We got our dinner at Secret recipe, after no respond from the Lauren club house waiters.


peace out

Dann,s..

2 comments:

Jazzsen said...

that Lauren's is just so unprofessional! I think he better change his name into "loser's" * huat phi khi

~Jensen~

Nella said...

Hello~ Dude. Esai update blog liao, Dan.. =D