Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally Its over....

Its been a weeks, I have been pressed and constrain by doing my WMM and MMA assignment which has been submit in this Monday & Tuesday.Either my presentation for both of them is finally over already, and Now I'm freeee,YAYYYY !!!!!!! Its left exam, which has been schedule for 2 weeks later. For release the 2 weeks misery, now I have to take a fresh air by finding some entertainment at town. Yesterday I'm going to IKEA and the curve with the usual gang, but not everybody inside of it, they are only Jensen, Dyana & Linda, according the others gang are still busy with their assignment. Here are some picture of us in the Fake Disneyland of the Curve

The Shark are trying to swallow Linda head

Jensen are screaming, someone are going choke his neck

From the right,( Linda, dyana & jensen ) is in Kimgary Hongkong resto
Uninvited guess, suddenly appearing out from my side
from right ( Me, Jensen & Linda )



Peace out,

Dan,s

1 comment:

Linda Tan said...

Tuh akong keknya tertarik ama lu d dan... Wakakakak.. Fun day though =D