Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bukit Jalil Speed Racer 2 ??

Well, today I have decide with Jensen, Pulung and Caesar went to Midvalley to saw the Speed racer, which has been waiting for me since the movies has been released for a weeks but I don't know what kind of hindrance do hold us to cancel it... The next idea which has been decide by Pulung, we go to Bukit komanwel to take some snap shot view from the komanwel hill. In the middle of journey, we hang over for while in the Bukit Jalil yard to saw a drift racer which is held by a ???? car competition (NB: Since I don't know what kind of car exhibition it's held, I just put a question marks symbol there,hahahaha) And.... Here's the some picture captured by my camera

86 Corolla was lead the first competition

Follow by a Skyline R 32, which trying to beat the first 86 Corolla

Corolla 86, tries to show the best drift that he has

Time its show 6.30, and its time for us to move to the hill of komanwel to capturing a dusk beautiful cirrus and stratus clouds view, all at once the down racer view from the top

A drifting and car competition surround a Bukit Jalil stadium view from the top
A pretty much combination between the highway and the skylight dusk texture

In the end, I have my dinner with Mahe, Nella and William in the Mamak Arena.


Peace out

Dan,s


1 comment:

Jazzsen said...

ARGH~!I missed it.DAMMIT! I was pretty busy that time...T_T....